Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
You are eligible for WIC services free of charge if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You live in Maryland.
- You are pregnant or are a new mother with an infant or a child under 5 years of age.
- You have a nutritional need.
For the most up-to-date information on income eligibility, visit the Maryland WIC Homepage
WIC participants receive benefits such as:
- Healthy Foods at no cost to participants on an eWIC card
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Health Screenings- growth and weight assessments for pregnant women, infants and children
- Breastfeeding assistance provided by lactation specialists
- Referrals to other health and social agencies
- Participation in the annual WIC Farmers' Market Program
Apply for WIC!
Call the Baltimore City WIC Appointment line at 410-396-9427.
Please see the link for the documents needed for your appointment at https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/wic/Pages/Home.aspx
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Proof of pregnancy
- Person(s) being certified
Clinic Locations and Hours
We have several WIC clinic locations throughout the city with convenient hours. Please call the WIC appointment line (410) 396-9427 for a location near you.
We have bilingual staff available and translators on cal
Contact us at 410-396-9427 for appointments, general information and breastfeeding assistance.
Connect with the Baltimore City WIC program on Facebook!