Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
The WIC clinics remain closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For the safety of participants and staff, staff is working remotely to provide WIC services. For assistance, please call 410 396-9427, email us, or DM us on our Baltimore City WIC Facebook. Need a translator? Let us know!
You are eligible for WIC services free of charge if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You live in Maryland.
- You are pregnant or are a new mother with an infant or a child under 5 years of age.
- You have a nutritional need.
For the most up-to-date information on income eligibility, visit the Maryland WIC Homepage
WIC participants receive benefits such as:
- Healthy Foods at no cost to participants on an eWIC card
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Health Screenings- growth and weight assessments for pregnant women, infants, and children
- Breastfeeding assistance provided by lactation specialists
- Referrals to other health and social agencies
- Participation in the annual WIC Farmers' Market Program
Or call the Baltimore City WIC Appointment line at 410-396-9427.
What you will need to bring with you to your first appointment.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Proof of pregnancy
- Person(s) being certified
Clinic Locations and Hours
We have several WIC clinic locations throughout the city with convenient hours. Please call the WIC appointment line (410) 396-9427 for a location near you. We have bilingual staff available and translators on call.
Important Update for the Bon Secours WIC Center
WIC Bon Secours is temporarily shifting services to the Edmondson Ave and Mondawmin Mall WIC Sites
Contact us at 410-396-9427 for appointments, general information, and breastfeeding assistance.
Connect with the Baltimore City WIC program on Facebook!