Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
The Maryland Department of Health has shared resources related to the infant formula shortage found here and also linked from the Maryland WIC website home page.
We’re pleased to announce, Baltimore City WIC clinics are open for on-site services and telephone appointments as of March 2, 2023
You are eligible for WIC services free of charge if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You live in Maryland.
- You are pregnant or are a new mother with an infant or a child under 5 years of age.
- You have a nutritional need.
For the most up-to-date information on income eligibility, visit the Maryland WIC Homepage
Click here to see if you may be eligible to receive WIC benefits
Services and Benefits Include:
WIC participants receive benefits such as:
- Healthy Foods at no cost to participants on an eWIC card
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Health Screenings- growth and weight assessments for pregnant women, infants, and children
- Breastfeeding assistance provided by lactation specialists
- Referrals to other health and social agencies
- Participation in the annual WIC Farmers' Market Program
Click Here to Apply for WIC and Breasfedding Support!
For WIC appointments and breastfeeding support, call 410 396-9427.
Please click here to view information regarding how to apply and the documents needed for your appointment.
Clinic Locations and Hours
We have several WIC clinic locations throughout the city with convenient hours. Please call the WIC appointment line (410) 396-9427 for a location near you. We have bilingual staff available and translators on call.