Family Planning & Reproductive Health
The mission of Family Planning and Reproductive Health is to reduce unintended pregnancies and to improve pregnancy outcomes by providing reproductive health services to women and men ages 25 to 50. Services are also available to Teens (Healthy Teens & Young Adults).
- Contraception (birth control) including IUDs and subdermal implant (Nexplanon)
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Breast exams for ages 20+
- Pap test (cervical cancer screening) for ages 21+
- STD screening and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Substance use and mental health screenings and referrals
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Health education and outreach
Cost: Clients are charged on sliding scale fees. No one is ever turned away for an inability to pay. Insurance is accepted.
Location, Hours, and Contact Information:
Druid Family Planning Clinic (West Baltimore)
1515 W. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 2l217
Metro Subway: Penn-North Station
MTA buses: No 13, 91, 54 (Pennsylvania & North Avenues)
Hours of Operation - Druid Family Planning Clinic *
Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM **
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM ***
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
* Reflects hours of operation; appointment times will vary. Please call 410-396-0185 to make an appointment.
** Walk-In hours on Tuesdays from 3:30 - 5:30 PM for patients aged 25 years and older.
*** Walk-In hours on Thursdays from 3:30 - 5:30 PM for patients aged 10 to 24 years old.
Eastern Family Planning Clinic
1200 E. Fayette Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Metro Subway: Shot Tower
MTA buses: Purple, Blue, Orange
Hours of Operation - Eastern Family Planning Clinic */**
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
* Reflects hours of operation; appointment times will vary. Please call 410-396-9401 to make an appointment.
** Spanish-speaking staff available.
*** Walk-In hours on Tuesdays from 3:30 - 5:30 PM for patients aged 10 to 24 years old.