Baltimore City Health Services Affected by Winter Storm Stella
Tuesday Mar 14th, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baltimore, MD (March 14, 2017) – The following Baltimore City Health Department Services have been impacted by Winter Storm Stella:
- Baltimore City Health Department Clinics: Baltimore City Health Department’s STD, HIV, Dental, and TB clinics at the Druid and Eastern locations will be closed today, Tuesday, March 14th.
Please call 410-396-0176 (STD/HIV clinic) or 410-396-4501 (Dental clinic) on Wednesday March 15th, to reschedule any appointments.
- Baltimore City Senior Centers: All locations will be closed today, Tuesday, March 14th, including:
- Action In Maturity (AIM) (700 W. 40th Street, 21211)
- Allen Center Sr. Center (1404 South Charles Street, 21230)
- Cherry Hill Senior Program at Rowing Center (3301 Waterview Avenue, 21230)
- Forest Park Senior Center (4801 Liberty Heights Avenue, 21207)
- Harford Senior Center (4920 Harford Road, 21214)*
- Hatton Senior Center (2825 Fait Avenue, 21224)*
- John Booth Senior Center (2601-A East Baltimore St, 21224)*
- Greenmount Senior Center (425 E. Federal Street, 21201)
- E. Myerberg Senior Center (3101 Fallstaff Road, 21209)
- Oliver Center Senior Center (1700 N. Gay Street, 21213)*
- Sandtown/Winchester Senior Center (1601 Baker Street, 21217)*
- Senior Network North Baltimore (5828 York Road, 21212)
- Waxter Senior Center (1000 Cathedral Street, 2120)*
- Zeta Senior Center (4501 Reisterstown Road, 21215)*
* Baltimore City-operated centers
- Medical Transportation Delays: Non-emergency Medicaid Transportation arranged by Baltimore City’s Field Health Services (FHS) will operate today, Tuesday, March 14th. Non-emergency Medicaid Transportation rides scheduled for today are running approximately 1 hour late.
- Baltimore City Needle Exchange Program: The program will operate today, Tuesday, March 14th, under the inclement weather policy. Mobile units will provide services at 3000 Druid Park Drive, 21215 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Please contact the Community Risk Reduction office at 410-396-3731 for additional information.