Flu Shot Clinics For Seniors
Thursday Jul 31st, 2014
The Baltimore City Health Department, in partnership with Maxim Health Services, will offer flu shots to seniors age 65 and older, as well as persons with disabilities who have Medicare Part B or Humana Gold Choice. This includes seniors with the following insurance coverage: Aetna, Premera Blue Cross, SummaCare & Universal Health Care. Individuals will need to show their Medicare and/or insurance card and complete a consent form to receive their flu shot with no out of pocket expense.
Flu shot clinics are being held:
- September 23, 10 am – 2 pm: Hatton Senior Center, 2825 Fait Street
- September 23, 10am – 1 pm: John Booth Senior Center, 2601A E. Baltimore Street
- September 24, 10 am – 1 pm: Sandtown / Winchester Senior Center, 1601 Baker Street
- September 24, 10 am – 2pm: Oliver Senior Center, 1700 N Gay Street
- September 25, 10 am – 1 pm: Waxter Senior Center, 1000 Cathedral Street
- September 25, 10am – 2 pm: Zeta Senior Center, 4501 Reisterstown Road
Please see the attached flyer for additional information.